Sling - Pivot Attachment, Hygiene (Invacare)
Sling to be used in conjunction with Pivot Frame (see Hoist Accessories)
- Recommended for general toilet transfers and bathing.
- Only use when client has sufficient trunk and upper limb control to maintain balance.
- Top of sling must pass below the armpits to maximise stability.
- Excessive pressure under armpits should be avoided.
- Sling provides buckles which must be fastened around the verticle white bar of pivoting frame to ensure patient remains in upright postiion.
- Manufactured from mesh (suitable for bathing) or polyester fabric.
- Attaches to pivot frame only.
- Attachment by keyhole buckles of sling over the hooks/lugs of the pivot frame.
- SWL: Extra Small to Extra Extra Large=205Kg
Images are of both sides of sling. Note also, grips to assist carer to guide client to resting position.
< Back to Products