Sling GP - General Purpose HS (Invacare)
General Purpose Sling, with Head Support
- Recommended for general lifting.
- Used where client fully dependant on hoist for transfer.
- Provides upper body and head support.
- Recommended for general lifting of less secure patient.
- Adjustable straps to deliver optimal head support.
- Recommended for lifting from floor.
- Attaches to standard yoke only(see Hoist Accessories).
- Manufactured from polyester mesh(suitable for bathing, quick drying) or fabric, with internal padding in pressure areas.
- Webbing attachment loops
- Webbing loops of varying lengths to allow a lay back posture or, by using shortest loops, a higher lift.
- Sling SWL: Extra Small to Medium=205Kg.
- Sling SWL: Large to Extra Extra Large=300Kg
Images are of both sides of sling. Note loops of varying lengths (colour coded) for attachment to yoke. Note also, grips to assist carer to guide client to resting position.
< Back to Products